Our Current Top 10 Fav Products
Sure it's a good idea to review the ingredient list before purchasing a product, but it's not always realistic with time constraints. So our clients love it when we share our favorite products with them, it makes grocery shopping so much easier!
Not only are the products we recommend healthy, they also taste delicious. As of January 2022 these are our top favorite products, stay tuned for new products we love!
1. Right Rice I love this perfect side dish because it has an amazing texture and cooks in no time. It’s a slow digesting carb because it’s high in fiber and even has a bit of protein. This is the perfect side dish to add to meals, salads and even eggs. *Leila's Recommendation*
2. Wilde Protein Chips This is a perfect crunchy, salty, high protein snack. The ingredients are clean and a great way to get an extra boost of protein. My favorite flavor is salt and vinegar! *Leila's Recommendation*
3. Everything but the Bagel Nut Duo It has Cashews, It has Almonds and... all with a great seasoning :) *Katie's Recommendation*
4. Rao's Homemade Marinara Has all the flavor without all the sugar *Katie's Recommendation*
5. Chomps Are an easy on-the-go protein snack option! These are sustainably sourced with no hidden or harmful ingredients (i.e. grass fed and finished, free range, antibiotic free, no added sugar). *Emily's Recommendation*
6. Nellys Organics bars I've been eating so many KIND bars and wanted to switch it up! A client of mine turned me on to these. They are refrigerated and look like a chocolate candy bar. They have simple ingredients and even my husband loves them! *April's Recommendation*
7. La Tortilla Grain Free Wraps Since I have recently gone gluten free for health reasons, I've been searching for a healthy wrap that doesn't contain any grains! This wrap is versatile, soft and mild tasting. I use it to make a savory wrap for lunch or a "dessert" wrap with peanut butter and honey. *April's Recommendation*
8. Tessemae's Salad Dressing I have recently found Tessemae’s Avocado Ranch salad dressing which you can find at Target, Sprouts and other local markets. It’s my absolute favorite salad dressing. I put it on shredded kale, grilled chicken and cherry tomatoes. *Liz's Recommendation*
9. Chili Roasted pistachios Snacking on nuts is such a healthy option and the zesty/spicy flavor of these makes them even more satisfying to snack on! *April's Recommendation*
10. One Degree Cereal These products are always organic, non-GMO, glyphosate-free, and never contain anything artificial. Plus, it is small family created! *Emily's Recommendation*
We hope you love these products as much as we do! For more individualized recommendations, we recommend working with us one-on-one! Please start by booking a clarity call.